From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|City of license||Appomattox, Virginia|
|Broadcast area||Appomattox, Virginia
Appomattox County, Virginia
|First air date||1974|
|Power||1,000 Watts daytime only|
|Owner||Perception Media Group, Inc.
(Perception Media, Inc.)
The station's owners surrendered the license for WOWZ to the Federal Communications Commission on November 10, 2014; the FCC cancelled the license on November 18, 2014.
- "WOWZ Facility Record". Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- "Application for Consent to Assignment of Broadcasting Station Construction Permit or License". Federal Communications Commission. FCC Media Bureau. Retrieved March 4, 2010.
- "Assignment Agreement". FCC Media Bureau. February 26, 2010. Retrieved March 4, 2010.
- Query the FCC's AM station database for WOWZ
- Radio-Locator Information on WOWZ
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for WOWZ
|This article about a radio station in Virginia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|