From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
WPA may refer to:
- Wi-Fi Protected Access, a wireless encryption standard
- Windows Product Activation, in Microsoft software licensing
- World Pool-Billiard Association
- World Psychiatric Association
- Western Provident Association, United Kingdom
- Washington Project for the Arts
- Women's Prison Association
- Works Progress Administration, a large New Deal relief agency 1935-43
- WPA, a 2009 album by American band Works Progress Administration
- Win probability added, a baseball statistic
- Water pinch analysis
- Whistleblower Protection Act, a law protecting certain whistleblowers in the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.