|City of license||Jeffersonville, New York|
|Slogan||Home of Rock & Roll|
|First air date||1966|
|Format||Album-oriented rock (AOR)
(Townsquare Media Poughkeepsie Licenses, LLC)
WPDA (106.1 FM) is a radio station broadcasting an album-oriented rock (AOR) format, simulcasting WPDH 101.5 FM Poughkeepsie, New York. Licensed to Jeffersonville, New York, USA. The station is currently owned by Townsquare Media and features programing from AP Radio.
On August 30, 2013, a deal was announced in which Cumulus Media would swap its stations in Dubuque, Iowa and Poughkeepsie, New York (including WPDA) to Townsquare Media in exchange for Peak Broadcasting's Fresno, California stations. The deal is part of Cumulus' acquisition of Dial Global; Townsquare, Peak, and Dial Global are all controlled by Oaktree Capital Management. The sale to Townsquare was completed on November 14, 2013.
- "WPDA Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- "Official: Cumulus Buys Dial Global, Spins Some Stations To Townsquare; Peak Stations Sold To Townsquare, Fresno Spun To Cumulus". All Access. August 30, 2013. Retrieved August 30, 2013.
- "Cumulus Makes Dial Global And Townsquare Deals Official". RadioInsight. August 30, 2013. Retrieved August 30, 2013.
- "Cumulus-Townsquare-Peak Deal Closes". All Access. November 15, 2013. Retrieved November 16, 2013.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WPDA
- Radio-Locator information on WPDA
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WPDA
|This article about a radio station in New York is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|