|City of license||Brewster, New York|
|First air date||1958|
|Format||Sports (WINE simulcast)|
|Power||1,000 watts day|
|Affiliations||CBS Sports Radio, Motor Racing Network|
(Townsquare Media Danbury License, LLC)
|Webcast||Listen Live or
Listen Live via iHeart
WPUT (1510 AM) is a radio station broadcasting a sports talk format. Licensed to Brewster, New York, USA, the station is owned by Townsquare Media and features programming from CBS Sports Radio and Motor Racing Network.
On August 30, 2013, a deal was announced in which Townsquare Media would acquire 53 Cumulus Media stations, including WPUT, for $238 million. The deal is part of Cumulus' acquisition of Dial Global; Townsquare and Dial Global are both controlled by Oaktree Capital Management. The sale to Townsquare was completed on November 14, 2013.
- "WPUT Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- bobsblitz.com-Brandon Tierney's CBS Sports Morning Show will air on...WINE-AM 940 & WPUT-AM 1510
- "Official: Cumulus Buys Dial Global, Spins Some Stations To Townsquare; Peak Stations Sold To Townsquare, Fresno Spun To Cumulus". All Access. August 30, 2013. Retrieved August 30, 2013.
- "Cumulus Makes Dial Global And Townsquare Deals Official". RadioInsight. August 30, 2013. Retrieved August 30, 2013.
- "Cumulus-Townsquare-Peak Deal Closes". All Access. November 15, 2013. Retrieved November 16, 2013.
- Query the FCC's AM station database for WPUT
- Radio-Locator Information on WPUT
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for WPUT
|This article about a radio station in New York is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|