|City of license||Muscle Shoals, Alabama|
|Branding||Alabama Public Radio|
(also on HD Radio)
|Translator(s)||100.7 W264AI (Maysville)|
|First air date||November 1987|
|HAAT||130.8 meters (429 ft)|
|Affiliations||National Public Radio
American Public Media
Public Radio International
|Owner||University of Alabama|
WQPR (88.7 FM) is an American non-commercial educational radio station licensed to Muscle Shoals, Alabama. The station is owned by the University of Alabama, and is an affiliate of Alabama Public Radio, airing the network's programming consisting of news and talk programming, classical music, folk music, jazz, adult album alternative, and nostalgic music programs.
The station's signal covers the northwestern corner of Alabama, extending eastward to Decatur.
- "Directory of Radio Stations in the United States and Canada" (PDF). The Broadcasting Yearbook 1990. Washington, DC: Broadcasting Publications, Inc. 1990. p. B-14. Retrieved December 21, 2011.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Retrieved December 21, 2011.
- APR official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WQPR
- Radio-Locator information on WQPR
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WQPR
|This article about a radio station in Alabama is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|