From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up WR in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
WR may refer to:
- The spelling digraph 〈wr〉.
- The band formerly known as "The World Is a Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid to Die"
- WR Draw, a bridge over the Passaic River
- The HGNC code for Band 3, a protein
- The IATA code for Aviaprad, an airline that was based in Chelyabinsk, Russia
- Welter Racing, a French sports car maker
- Wide receiver, a position in American Football
- Wiltshire Radio, original name of Heart Wiltshire, an English radio station
- Wolf-Rayet galaxy, a galaxy which contains large numbers of Wolf-Rayet stars
- World record, the best result ever in for example a sport using measurement
- World Rugby, the future name of the International Rugby Board, the world governing body for rugby union
- Wasserman reaction is an antibody test for syphilis, based on complement-fixation
- Willie Revillame, a Philippine TV host
- Wikipedia Review, an Internet forum for the discussion of Wikimedia projects, particularly the English Wikipedia.
- WR postcode area, England
- Water Resistant mark, commonly stamped on the back of wrist watches
- Work rate, a term used in association football
- The Serbian film W.R.: Mysteries of the Organism
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.