|City of license||Sanford, Maine|
|First air date||1992|
|HAAT||172 meters (564 ft)|
|Former frequencies||88.5 MHz (1991-2010)|
|Affiliations||Moody Broadcasting Network, Salem Radio Network|
|Owner||Word Radio Educational Foundation
(Word Radio Educational Foundation)
WSEW (88.7 FM) is a non-commercial educational radio station licensed to serve Sanford, Maine, USA. The station is owned by Combined Voices Radio and the broadcast license is held by the Word Radio Educational Foundation.
This station received its original construction permit from the Federal Communications Commission on August 26, 1991. The new station was assigned the WSEW call sign by the FCC on October 4, 1991. WSEW received its license to cover from the FCC on August 20, 1992. In January 2010 the station was approved and began broadcasting on 88.7 .
In addition to the main station, WSEW programming is carried on WMEK 88.3 in Kennebunkport, Maine.
|City of license||ERP
|WMEK||88.3||Kennebunkport, Maine||300||3 m (9.8 ft)||A||FCC|
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Retrieved July 13, 2009.
- "Application Search Details (BPED-19901101MH)". FCC Media Bureau. August 26, 1991.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database. Retrieved June 10, 2009.
- "Application Search Details (BLED-19920304KD)". FCC Media Bureau. August 20, 1992.
- Official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WSEW
- Radio-Locator information on WSEW
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WSEW
|This article about a radio station in Maine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|