From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|City of license||Fairfield, Connecticut|
|Frequency||91.1 MHz (also on HD Radio)|
|Translator(s)||See table below|
|First air date||1983|
|HAAT||190.1 meters (624 ft)|
|Callsign meaning||Sacred Heart University|
|Affiliations||National Public Radio|
|Owner||Sacred Heart University|
|Sister stations||WSHU (AM), WSUF, WQQQ|
WSHU-FM (91.1 FM) is a National Public Radio-affiliated radio station operated by Sacred Heart University in Fairfield, Connecticut servicing Connecticut and Long Island, New York. It features news and classical music programming.
|City of license||ERP
|Class||Transmitter coordinates||FCC info|
|W211AI||90.1||Stamford, CT||250||29 m (95 ft)||D||FCC|
|W217AF||91.3||Huntington Station, NY||250||121 m (397 ft)||D||FCC|
|W219BA||91.7||Ridge, NY||250||198 m (650 ft)||D||FCC|
|W277AB||103.3||Noyack, NY||250||104 m (341 ft)||D||FCC|
- WSUF — 89.9 FM, licensed to Noyack, New York
- WSHU (AM) — 1260 AM, licensed to Westport, Connecticut
- WQQQ — 103.3 FM, licensed to Sharon, Connecticut
- WYBC (AM) — 1340 AM, licensed to New Haven, Connecticut
- WSTC — 1400 AM, licensed to Stamford, Connecticut
- WNLK — 1350 AM, licensed to Norwalk, Connecticut
- WESU — 88.1 FM, licensed to Middletown, Connecticut, carries some programming from WSHU
- Wertheimer, Linda (November 21, 2012). "What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander" (transcript). NPR. Retrieved 2012-12-06.
- "National Public Radio: Ashe was challenged on & off the court". National Public Radio – via NewsBank (subscription required). April 9, 1992. Retrieved 2012-12-06.
- "Workshops - Talk with a Pro - Randye Kaye". Edge Studio. Retrieved 2011-05-18.
- WSHU Public Radio Group official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WSHU
- Radio-Locator information on WSHU
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WSHU
|This article about a radio station in Connecticut is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|