|City of license||Moneta, Virginia|
|Broadcast area||Southern Bedford County, Virginia
Northeastern Franklin County, Virginia
see reference below
|Branding||"Lake Radio 880"|
|Slogan||"The Music You Remember at a Place You'll Never Forget"|
|First air date||1991|
|Power||900 watts (daytime only)|
|Callsign meaning||W Smith (Mountain) Lake|
|Former callsigns||WBLU (1990-1994)
|Owner||Smile Broadcasting, LLC|
This station received its original construction permit from the Federal Communications Commission on January 4, 1990. The new station was assigned the call sign WBLU by the FCC on February 7, 1990. WBLU received its license to cover from the FCC on December 18, 1991.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database.
- "WSLK Facility Record". Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- "Application Search Details (BP-19880126AB)". FCC Media Bureau. January 4, 1990.
- "Application Search Details (BL-19911104AB)". FCC Media Bureau. December 18, 1991.
- "Deals - 2008-02-23". Broadcasting & Cable. February 24, 2008. Retrieved September 11, 2009.
- Lake Radio 880 Online
- Query the FCC's AM station database for WSLK
- Radio-Locator Information on WSLK
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for WSLK
|This article about a radio station in Virginia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|