From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
WSN may refer to:
- Wireless sensor network, spatially distributed autonomous sensors that monitor physical or environmental conditions and pass their data through the network to a main location
- Wirth syntax notation, a metasyntax, or formal way to describe formal languages
- Washington Square News, the daily student newspaper of New York University
- White sponge nevus, an autosomal dominant skin condition
- WSN Environmental Solutions, an Australian waste disposal company
- South Naknek Airport, Alaska (IATA airport code)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.