The WTA 125s or WTA 125K Series is an international series of professional women's tennis tournaments organized by the Women's Tennis Association starting in 2012. Misnamed by some media outlets as "WTA Challenger" series (in analogy of ATP Challenger Series) it is the second highest level of women's competition, right below the top-tier WTA Tour, and just above the ITF Women's Circuit tournaments. Players who succeed in the WTA 125s earn sufficient ranking points to become eligible for the main draw or qualifying draw entry of WTA Tour tournaments.
Prize money 
The tournaments offer total prize money of $125,000. Hospitality in these tournaments is included automatically.
|Dates||Tournament||Official name||Host City||Country||Surface||Singles champion||Doubles champions|
|February 9, 2013||Cali||Copa Bionaire||Cali||Colombia||Red Clay||Lara Arruabarrena Vecino|| Catalina Castaño
Mariana Duque Mariño
|October 29, 2012||Taipei||OEC Taipei WTA Ladies Open||Taipei||Taiwan||Carpet (i)||Kristina Mladenovic|| Chan Hao-ching
|November 5, 2012||Pune||Royal Indian Open||Pune||India||Hard||Elina Svitolina|| Nina Bratchikova
There are negotiations in place for a WTA Challenger or WTA Tour event to be held in Singapore in 2013.
See also 
- "Cadantu Among Cali's Winners". WTA. Retrieved 13 February 2013.
- "WTA | News | Latest News | WTA Challenger Series To Debut In Taipei". Wtatennis.com. 2012-05-20. Retrieved 2012-09-24.
- 12:57 (GMT+8) (2012-05-18). "Taipei to host first WTA tennis challenger event｜Culture｜News｜WantChinaTimes.com". Wantchinatimes.com. Retrieved 2012-09-24.
- "WTA | News | Latest News | WTA Challenger Series To Go To India". Wtatennis.com. 2012-06-19. Retrieved 2012-09-24.
- 'WTA Challenger event returns to Pune' The Hindu (Retrieved October 17, 2012)
- "SWTE - Singapore Women's Tennis Exhibition". Tennistonic.com. Retrieved 2012-09-24.