From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up WTF in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
WTF may refer to:
Media and entertainment
- Worse Than Failure, a previous name for The Daily WTF, a blog about information technology "perversions"
- WTF with Marc Maron, a podcast hosted by comedian Marc Maron
- "WTF?" (song), a song by band OK GO
- W.T.F. (Wisdom, Tenacity and Focus), an album by rapper Vanilla Ice
- WTF?!, a 2011 album by industrial band KMFDM
- Wikileaks Task Force, formed within the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency to study the Wikileaks organization
- Western Task Force, a task force in World War II's Operation Torch
- World Taekwondo Federation
- Williamstown Theatre Festival, a regional theatre in Williamstown, Massachusetts
- "W.T.F." (Wrestling Takedown Federation), the 191st episode of South Park
- Weird, True & Freaky, a documentary series on Animal Planet
- WTF, a segment on sexual fetishes on G4TV's Attack of the Show
- WTF (TV channel), the former name of the British music television channel, Planet Pop
- ATP World Tour Finals
- Dumpu, a Trans–New Guinean language with the language code wtf
- An acronym for What the fuck?, an expression of disbelief
- Work Time Fun, a video game for the PlayStation Portable
- All pages beginning with "WTF"
- All pages with titles containing "WTF"
- Whiskey tango foxtrot (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.