From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up WTO in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
WTO most commonly refers to the World Trade Organization, an organization that intends to supervise and liberalize international trade.
WTO may also refer to:
- the World Tourism Organization, now officially abbreviated as UNWTO
- the Warsaw Treaty Organization, more usually known as the Warsaw Pact
- the World Toilet Organization, a non-profit organisation based in Singapore
- WTO (Deus Ex), a fictional World Trade Organization in the video game Deus Ex: Invisible War
- "WTO", a song by the California punk group Pennywise on their sixth album Land of the Free?
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.