|City of license||Tuscaloosa, Alabama|
|Broadcast area||Tuscaloosa and vicinity|
|Branding||The Truth 790 AM|
|Power||5,000 watts (day)
36 watts (night)
|Callsign meaning||TSK = "Tuscaloosa"|
(Townsquare Media Tuscaloosa License, LLC)
|Sister stations||WBEI, WDGM, WFFN, WTUG-FM|
In February 2005, Apex Broadcasting Inc. (Houston L. Pearce, chairman) reached an agreement to sell WTSK and six other radio stations in Alabama to Citadel Broadcasting (Farid Suleman, chairman/CEO) for a reported sale price of $29 million. Citadel merged with Cumulus Media on September 16, 2011. Cumulus sold the station, along with its sister stations, to Townsquare Media effective July 31, 2012.
- Nelson, Bob (2008-10-18). "Call Letter Origins". The Broadcast Archive. Retrieved 2008-10-31.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- "Deals - 2/21/2005". Broadcasting & Cable. 2005-02-21.
- "Cumulus now owns Citadel Broadcasting". Atlanta Business Journal. September 16, 2011. Retrieved September 16, 2011.
- WTSK Information from Citadel Broadcasting website
- Query the FCC's AM station database for WTSK
- Radio-Locator Information on WTSK
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for WTSK
|This article about a radio station in Alabama is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Christian radio station is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|