||This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2011)|
|City of license||Columbus, Ohio|
|Broadcast area||Columbus Metro Area|
|Slogan||"Where Music Is Going"|
|Translator(s)||K206CJ (Issaquah, WA)
K213EM (Edmond, OK)
K293AY (Enumclaw, WA)
W203AW (Fredonia, NY)
W254BJ (Springfield, OH)
W263AX (Circleville, OH)
W271AO (Mount Vernon, OH)
W273BQ (Dayton, OH)
W277BV (Zanesville, OH)
|Repeaters||KRQZ (Lompoc, CA)
WPRJ (Coleman, MI)
|First air date||February 16, 1996
|Callsign meaning||W-"The U on FM"|
|Former callsigns||1990-1996: 890413MR
|Owner||Spirit Communications, Inc.
(Spirit Communications, Inc.)
WUFM (88.7 FM, "RadioU") is non-commercial Contemporary Christian radio station licensed to Columbus, Ohio. The station retransmits its signal via satellite to nine different translators nationwide (see below): five in its home state of Ohio; two in Washington; one in New York and Oklahoma. The station's programming is also aired by KRQZ, a full-service FM station licensed to Lompoc, California with its own translator (K205DS/San Luis Obispo), and WPRJ, a full-service FM station licensed to Coleman, Michigan with its own translator (W244BJ/Alma).
WUFM primarily plays alternative Christian music across several genres, with the most played including pop-rock, hard rock, punk, and hip-hop, as well as occasional emo, electronica/dance, and hardcore/metal. The station is accessible worldwide through their website and can be seen through their music TV station, TVU, available on Sky Angel Satellite Network. Sky Angel also features a RadioU station along with the TVU station.
RadioU is a non-profit organization and is funded completely by listener donations. RadioU does not have any commercial sponsors and is kept running only by listen donations and fundraisers such as the RadioU Annual 5k. Their major pledge drive, known as Unleash the Music, is performed twice a year and works to raise enough money to keep them on the air for the next six months as well as expand RadioU nationwide. The call letters WUFM reflect the name of the station (Radio U) as well as the fact that the station broadcasts using FM.
Unleash the Music 
Unleash the Music is a fundraiser for the Ohio-based radio network RadioU and the nationally-broadcast music television network TVU. Both RadioU and TVU are commercial-free and listener-supported. Therefore, Unleash the Music exists to provide financial support from viewer and listener donations for specific and miscellaneous costs and expenses such as video and song licensing rights, airtime, and various overhead costs. Recently, RadioU has been able to begin production on new station repeaters in Seattle, Washington and Oklahoma City, Oklahoma due to Unleash the Music and generous viewer and listener donations.
During the last Unleash the Music event, RadioU and TVU worked hard to raise awareness of, first the existence of Unleash the Music, and also the need for financial support. To do this artists and bands frequently featured on RadioU and TVU endorsed the two networks encouraging viewers and listeners to give. Such artists were Red, This Beautiful Republic, Showbread, and Philmont among others.
WUFM translator frequencies, locations 
- K206CJ - 89.1 FM - Issaquah, Washington - serving Seattle-Tacoma
- K213EM - 90.5 FM - Edmond, Oklahoma - serving Oklahoma City
- K293AY - 106.5 FM - Enumclaw, Washington - also serving Seattle-Tacoma
- W203AW - 88.5 FM - Fredonia, New York - serving Fredonia-Dunkirk
- W254BJ - 98.7 FM - Springfield, Ohio
- W263AX - 100.5 FM - Circleville, Ohio
- W271AO - 102.1 FM - Mount Vernon, Ohio
- W273BQ - 102.5 FM - Dayton, Ohio
- W277BV - 103.3 FM - Zanesville, Ohio
- Official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WUFM
- Query the FCC's FM station database for K206CJ
- Query the FCC's FM station database for K213EM
- Query the FCC's FM station database for K293AY
- Query the FCC's FM station database for W203AW
- Query the FCC's FM station database for W254BJ
- Query the FCC's FM station database for W263AX
- Query the FCC's FM station database for W271AO
- Query the FCC's FM station database for W273BQ
- Query the FCC's FM station database for W277BV
- Radio-Locator information on WUFM
- Query Arbitron's FM station database for WUFM