WWF Forceable Entry
|WWF Forceable Entry|
|Compilation album by Various Artists, World Wrestling Federation|
|Released||March 26, 2002|
|Various Artists, World Wrestling Federation chronology|
WWF Forceable Entry is a compilation album released by the World Wrestling Federation in 2002. This was the last album sold under the WWF name (the company changed its name to World Wrestling Entertainment about a month later). It features mostly rock bands performing versions of each wrestlers entrance music. The album had a sequel released in May 2006. It was the first album the WWF/WWE released under a deal with Columbia Records. The CD was re-released in February/March 2009, only at K-Mart, with the new WWE logo on its cover art for the commemoration of the WrestleMania 25th Anniversary. The album reached a peak of #3 on the Billboard 200.
|1||"The Game"||Triple H||Drowning Pool||3:29|
|2||"Legs"||Stacy Keibler||Kid Rock||4:55|
|3||"Young Grow Old"||Backlash (2002) Official Theme||Creed||4:45|
|4||"Glass Shatters"||Stone Cold Steve Austin||Disturbed||4:00|
|5||"Rollin' (Dead Man Mix)"||The Undertaker||Limp Bizkit||3:42|
|6||"Whatever"||Chris Benoit||Our Lady Peace||3:55|
|7||"Never Gonna Stop (The Black Cat Crossing Mix)"||Edge||Rob Zombie||3:45|
|8||"One of A Kind"||Rob Van Dam||Breaking Point||3:30|
|9||"The Beautiful People (The WWF Remix)"||WWF SmackDown!||Marilyn Manson||4:18|
|10||"Across The Nation"||WWF RAW||The Union Underground||3:02|
|11||"Break The Walls Down"||Chris Jericho||Sevendust||3:17|
|12||"Turn The Tables"||Dudley Boyz||Saliva||4:23|
|13||"Live for The Moment"||Matt Hardy||Monster Magnet||5:01|
|14||"End of Everything"||Raven||Stereomud||3:29|
|15||"Ride of Your Life"||King of the Ring (2002) Official Theme||Neurotica||3:40|
|16||"Just Another Victim"||Tazz||Cypress Hill||4:16|
|17||"No Chance"||Vince McMahon||Dope||4:03|
|18||"Lovefurypassionenergy"||Lita||Boy Hits Car||4:46|
- End of Everything was used as Raven's theme briefly.
- Live For the Moment, Lovefurypassionenergy and Whatever were all used until their respective wrestlers' releases (or deaths, in the case of Chris Benoit)
- One of a Kind is the only song still used by current WWE Star Rob Van Dam.
- Never Gonna Stop was used by Edge from 2001 until 2004, when he began using "Metalingus" by Alter Bridge.
- Across the Nation was used as Raw's theme from the Monday night of the album's release until 2006, when they began using Papa Roach's "To Be Loved."
- Beautiful People was used briefly in 1996 as Raw's theme song, and was reused 5 years later as Smackdown's theme until 2003.
- Just Another Victim was also briefly used as Tazz's theme.
- Similar to Ice T's cover of "Pimpin' ain't Easy" 2 years ago in the Aggression album and how it was performed live at Wrestlemania 2000, The Game covered by Drowning Pool was performed live at Wrestlemania X-8.
- Rollin' was used as Undertaker's theme from late 2000 until 2002, and was performed live at Wrestlemania XIX.
- Glass Shatters was used as Stone Cold's theme before the release of the album.