WWII Aces is a Flight Simulator video game set in World War II for the Wii.
WWII Aces allows players to choose to play as a pilot in the Royal Air Force, Luftwaffe, or the Red Army Air Force. It features 12 planes including: Spitfire, Stuka,and Mosquito bomber. The game will also put players in battles such as the Battle of Dunkirk, and the Battle of the Bulge. The game has similar controls to that of the Wii version of Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII. The game also features over 70 missions where the player is given the task of strategic bombing, air support, paratrooper drops, etc.
The game received negative reviews. Criticism was focused on unresponsive controls, bad graphics, and being very frustrating.
- "The Aerial Combat of World War II is Unleashed as Destineer Announces ‘WWII Aces’ for the Wii™" (Press release). Destineer Studios. 14 December 2007. Retrieved 17 October 2012.
- Fishman, Brian (6 May 2008). "WWII Aces Review". GameSpot. Retrieved 17 October 2012.
- IGN Entertainment (6 May 2008). "WWII Aces Review". Retrieved 17 October 2012.
- "WWII Aces". Metacritic. Retrieved 17 October 2012.
- "WWII Aces". GameRankings. Retrieved 17 October 2012.