From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up WWW, www, World Wide Web, netsurfing, or websurfer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
World Wide Web is a system of interlinked hypertext documents accessed via the Internet.
WWW may refer to:
- Walter W. Waters, leader of the Bonus Army movement during the Great Depression.
- Waterproof wristlet watch, a British military specification for a wristwatch
- Wawa language (ISO 639-3 code: WWW), a natural language spoken in a small region of Cameroon and Nigeria
- Wimachtendienk, Wingolauchsik, Witahemui, a signature acronym associated with the Order of the Arrow
- Wolverine World Wide, a footwear manufacturer
- Wednesday Windows Weekly, a podcast featuring American technology broadcaster and entrepreneur Leo Laporte and Microsoft journalists Mary Jo Foley and Paul Thurrott
- World Wide Web Conference (www), a yearly international academic conference on the topic of the future direction of the World Wide Web
- The WWW Trilogy, a trilogy of books
- WWW (TV series), an Austrian children's series
- Wild Wild West (disambiguation)
- Pronunciation of "www", an initialism for World Wide Web
- W3 (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.