|City of license||Jeffersonville, Indiana|
|Broadcast area||Louisville, Kentucky|
|Branding||The Sports Buzz|
|First air date||1961|
|Power||1,000 watts (day)
1,000 watts (night)
|Former callsigns||WXVW (Sept. 16, 1961-1997)
|Affiliations||Yahoo! Sports Radio|
Under ownership of Cumulus Media, WXVW formerly simulcasted sports formatted WQKC 93.9 FM as "The Ticket", until that station changed to a classic hits music format under the call sign WLCL on November 20, 2008.
On August 2, 2010, WQKC and WLCL went silent after Cumulus decided to cease operations in the Louisville market.
On May 21, 2013, WQKC changed their call letters to WXVW, which were the station's original call letters from its original sign on date (Sept. 16, 1961) until the mid 1990s, when the calls changed to WAVG(AM).
- "WXVW Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- "Cumulus sends sports-talk to AM station".[dead link]
- "With no notice, Cumulus signs off an AM and FM in Louisville". Radio-Info.com. August 3, 2010. Retrieved June 1, 2011.
- FCC authorisation for WQKC, November 28, 2011.
- Query the FCC's AM station database for WXVW
- Radio-Locator Information on WXVW
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for WXVW
|This article about a radio station in Indiana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|