|Initial release||October 7, 2005|
|Stable release||0.5 final / November 26, 2012|
|License||GNU General Public License, MIT License|
WYMeditor is web server agnostic meaning it can be integrated into web pages built with any server side language.
Amongst other features, although lacking in some areas, WYMeditor statedly has more readable and cleaner source code, the opposite of which is often said about its competitors.
- "Visually Editing Semantics, WYSIWYM". Retrieved 27 May 2011.
- "Forget WYSIWYG editors - use WYSIWYM instead". Retrieved 27 May 2011.
- "6 Embeddable HTML Editors for Your Website Compared". Retrieved 27 May 2011.
- "Stopping <script> being stripped out - embedding SWFObject's". Retrieved 25 June 2011.
- wymeditor.github.com - Project is currently migrating to GitHub
- WYMeditor web site
- WYMeditor on SourceForge
- WYMeditor Drupal module
- WYMeditor on Ohloh