Wabash Township, Clark County, Illinois
Location in Clark County
Clark County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 7, 1854|
|• Total||73.13 sq mi (189.4 km2)|
|• Land||73 sq mi (190 km2)|
|• Water||0.14 sq mi (0.4 km2) 0.19%|
|Elevation||561 ft (171 m)|
|• Density||30.9/sq mi (11.9/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62423, 62441|
|GNIS feature ID||0429878|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 73.13 square miles (189.4 km2), of which 73 square miles (190 km2) (or 99.82%) is land and 0.14 square miles (0.36 km2) (or 0.19%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Marshall (east quarter)
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these eleven cemeteries: Asbury, Big Creek, Black, Cumberland, Dean, Dennison, Farris, Liffick, Livingston, Mackey and Thompson.
Airports and landing strips
- Kibler Airport
- Marshall Community Unit School District #C-2
- Illinois' 15th congressional district
- State House District 109
- State Senate District 55
- "Wabash Township, Clark County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-10.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Symmes Township, Edgar County||Elbridge Township, Edgar County|
|Sugar Creek Township, Vigo County, Indiana|
|Anderson Township||Darwin Township||Prairieton Township, Vigo County, Indiana|