From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wack in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wack / Whack may refer to:
- WACK, a radio station in Newark, New York
- Wrestling Association of Championship Krushers, a children's television show
- Slash symbol "/", sometimes known as a whack
- Whack Records
- Slang (from "whacked") for crazy, stupid, poor quality, unfashionable or kill
- Pierre Wack (1922-1997) was an unconventional French oil executive who was the first to develop the use of scenario planning in the private sector.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.