From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wade in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wade or WADE could refer to:
- Wade, California, a former settlement
- Wade, Maine, a town
- Wade, Mississippi, a census-designated place
- Wade, North Carolina, a town
- Wade Township, Clinton County, Illinois
- Wade Township, Jasper County, Illinois
- Wade County, Choctaw Nation, a former political subdivision
- World Alliance for Decentralized Energy
- Wade Ceramics, manufacturers of porcelain and earthenware; known for making "Whimsies"
- WADE (AM), a radio station in Wadesboro, North Carolina, United States
- Wade Duck, a fictional character on the comic strip U.S. Acres
- Wade Welles, a fictional character from Sliders
- Wade (folklore), a Germanic god also known as Waetla
- Wade–Giles, a method of Romanisation of Chinese, sometimes abbreviated as Wade
- Wade Stadium, a baseball field in Duluth, Minnesota
- Wade Trophy, for the best woman basketball player in National Collegiate Athletic Association Division I
- Waad (disambiguation), another form of the name
- Roe v. Wade, an abortion lawsuit in the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.