|This biographical article relies on references to primary sources. (January 2010)|
|This article uses citations that link to broken or outdated sources. (December 2011)|
|Birth name||Michel Émile Kfoury|
|Also known as||Wael|
|Born||September 15, 1974|
|Occupations||Singer, musician, songwriter|
|Years active||1992 – present|
Michel Emile Kfoury (born September 15, 1974 in Hawch al Oumara, Zahlé, Lebanon), known by his stage name Wael Kfoury ( وائل كفوري), is a Lebanese singer, musician and songwriter. He was the son of Emile Kfoury and Hoda Charbel Charbel, both Lebanese.
Wael studied solfege, a type of singing style, at "USEK".
In August 2011, Wael Kfoury launched a tennis tournament that runs under his patronage and his management team. The tournament is entitled "Kfoury First In".
Kfoury was married in Cyprus, in a civil ceremony, to Angela Bechara and kept their relationship and marriage secret for a while from the press. The couple have a daughter named Michelle who was born September 10, 2011. She was given her name from the feminine equivalent of her father's real name Michel.
- 1994: Shafouha w Sarou Y'oulou ( شافوها وصارو يقولوا)
- 1995: Mayyet Fiki ( ميت فيكي)
- 1996: Ba'd el Sentayn ( بعد السنتين)
- 1997: Tna'shar Shaher ( اتنعشر شهر)
- 1998: Shubbak el Houb ( شباك الحب )
- 1999: Hikayat 'Asheq ( حكاية عاشق)
- 2000: Sa'alouni ( سألوني)
- 2001: Shou Ra'yak ( شو رأيك)
- 2003: Oumry Killo ( عمري كلو)
- 2005: Qorb Liyya ( قرب ليى)
- 2006: Bhebak ana ktyr ( بحبك أنا كتير)
- 2007: Byihenn ( بيحنّ)
- 2010: Kfoury Classic perfect
- 2012: Ya Dalli Ya Rou7i (يا ضلي يا روحي)
- PepsiArabia Wael Kfoury page[dead link]
- PepsiCo advertisement by Wael Kfoury
- Trailer of "Bahr el Noujoum" co-starring Wael Kfoury[dead link]
- Press release for Hunt for Future Music Stars