|Birth name||Michel Émile Kfoury|
|Also known as||Wael|
|Born||September 15, 1974|
|Occupation(s)||Singer, musician, songwriter|
|Years active||1992 – present|
Michel Emile Kfoury (born September 15, 1974 in Hawch al Oumara, Zahlé, Lebanon), known by his stage name Wael Kfoury (وائل كفوري), is a Lebanese singer, musician, and songwriter. He is the son of Lebanese parents, Emile Kfoury and Hoda Charbel.
In August 2011, Wael Kfoury launched a tennis tournament that runs under his patronage and his management team. The tournament is entitled "Kfoury First In."
Kfoury was married in Cyprus, in a civil ceremony, to Angela Bechara. Their relationship and marriage was kept a secret for some time from the press. The couple have a daughter named Michele, who was born September 10, 2011. Her name comes from the feminine equivalent of her father's real name Michel.
- 1994: Shafouha w Sarou Y'oulou ( شافوها وصارو يقولوا)
- 1995: Mayyet Fiki ( ميت فيكي)
- 1996: Ba'd el Sentayn ( بعد السنتين)
- 1997: Tna'shar Shaher ( اتنعشر شهر)
- 1998: Shubbak el Houb ( شباك الحب )
- 1999: Hikayat 'Asheq ( حكاية عاشق)
- 2000: Sa'alouni ( سألوني)
- 2001: Shou Ra'yak ( شو رأيك)
- 2003: Oumry Killo ( عمري كلو)
- 2004: Qorb Liyya ( قرب ليى)
- 2005: Bhebak ana ktyr ( بحبك أنا كتير)
- 2007: Byihenn ( بيحنّ)
- 2010: Kfoury Classic perfect
- 2012: Ya Dalli Ya Rou7i (يا ضلي يا روحي)
- 2014: Al Gharam l mostahil (الغرام المستحيل)
- 2014: Wael 2015
- PepsiArabia Wael Kfoury page at the Wayback Machine (archived January 14, 2010)
- PepsiCo advertisement by Wael Kfoury
- Trailer of "Bahr el Noujoum" co-starring Wael Kfoury[dead link]
- Press release for Hunt for Future Music Stars
- "Wael Kfoury admits to being married". Al Bawaba. January 17, 2012.