From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Waggoner may refer to:
- Ellet J. Waggoner (1855–1916), Seventh-day Adventist theologian
- Jeff Waggoner, American college baseball coach
- J. T. Waggoner (born 1937), member of the Alabama Senate
- Lyle Waggoner (born 1935), American actor
- Marsha Waggoner (born 1940), American professional poker player
- Paul Waggoner, lead guitarist of progressive metal band Between the Buried and Me
- Tim Waggoner (born 1964), author of fantasy, horror, and thriller novels
- Waggoner Carr (1918–2004), Texas politician
- Waggoner, Illinois, a village in the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.