From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Waggoner may refer to:
- Daniel Waggoner (1828-1902), an early American settler and rancher in Texas.
- E. Paul Waggoner (1889-1967), an American rancher and horsebreeder from Texas.
- Electra Waggoner Biggs (1912-2001), American sculptor from Texas.
- Ellet J. Waggoner (1855–1916), Seventh-day Adventist theologian
- Guy Waggoner (1883-1950) is an American rancher and business executive.
- Jeff Waggoner, American college baseball coach
- J. T. Waggoner (born 1937), member of the Alabama Senate
- Lyle Waggoner (born 1935), American actor
- Marsha Waggoner (born 1940), American professional poker player
- Paul Waggoner, lead guitarist of progressive metal band Between the Buried and Me
- Tim Waggoner (born 1964), author of fantasy, horror, and thriller novels
- William Thomas Waggoner (1852-1934) was an American rancher, oilman, banker, horsebreeder and philanthropist from Texas.
- Waggoner Carr (1918–2004), Texas politician
- Waggoner, Illinois, a village in Illinois, USA.
- Waggoner Ranch, a large historic ranch in northwest Texas, USA.
- Waggoner Ranch Formation in Texas.
- The Waggoner Airport, a private airport on the Bell Ranch in New Mexico, USA.
- Daniel Waggoner Log House and Barn, a historic home in Centre County, Pennsylvania.
- The Waggoner Mansion in Decatur, Texas.
- The W. T. Waggoner Building, a skyscraper in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Waggoner National Bank of Vernon, a bank in Texas.
- Waggoner Refinery, an oil refinery companies on the Waggoner Ranch in Texas.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Waggoner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.