From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Wagon Wheel)
|Look up wagon wheel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wagon wheel may refer to:
- The wheel of a wagon, made by a Wheelwright.
- Wagon style wheel, a style of automotive wheel popular in the 1970s and 1980s
- Wagon Wheel (trophy), a trophy awarded to the winner of a football game between the University of Akron and Kent State University
- "Wagon Wheel" (song), written by Bob Dylan and Ketch Secor; recorded by Old Crow Medicine Show and Darius Rucker
- "Wagon Wheel" (Lou Reed song), a song on Transformer
- Wagon Wheels, a brand of biscuits in the United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia
- Wagon-wheel effect, the perception of a spinning object under strobe light or on film
- Wagon Wheel, Oxnard, California, a motel and restaurant (now demolished) on U.S. Route 101
- Wagon Wheel Motel, Café and Station on U.S. Route 66 in Cuba, Missouri
- Wagon Wheel, Rancho Santa Margarita, California, a master-planned community
- Wagon wheel, a chart used in cricket showing where a batsman hit the ball
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wagon wheel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.