From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Wah-wah)
|Look up wah-wah in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wah wah or wah-wah may refer to:
- Wah-wah (music), a musical special effect to produce voice-like tones
- Wah-wah pedal, a guitar effects pedal that produces these tones
- Wah Wah, a 1994 album by James
- Wah-Wah (film), a 2005 film by Richard E. Grant
- "Wah-Wah" (song), a 1970 song by George Harrison from All Things Must Pass
- Wah Wah Mountains, a north-south trending range in west-central Utah
- Wah Wah Valley, an endorheic valley within the Basin and Range of west-central Utah
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.