From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Kihe-Wahine, a Polynesian goddess
- A female surfer
- Wahine (ship), any of several ships named Wahine
- Mana Wahine Te Ira Tangata, a New Zealand political party from 1998 to 2001
- A member of the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa's ladies sports teams, the Hawaii Rainbow Wahine
- A magazine aimed at female surfers, published from 1995 to 2002
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.