||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (July 2014)|
|Industry||Health Care, Food, Education, Energy|
|Founder||Mr. Lunkaran Das Chaudhary|
|Headquarters||Chaudhary Groups, Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Products||CGWai-Wai (noodles), CRT/LCD televisions, Kwiks Cheese Balls, Cheese Rings and Cheese Stars, Sungold beer, Perfect Plends cigarettes|
|Revenue||US$ 1 billion|
|Divisions||CG Automobiles (Nepal),
CG Biotech & Ayurveda (Nepal),
CG Cement (Nepal),
CG Education (Nepal),
CG Electronics & White Goods (Nepal),
CG Energy (Nepal),
CG Financial Services (Nepal),
CG FMCG (Nepal),
CG Health Care (Nepal).
Chaudhary Group is a multi-industrial transnational conglomerate with the headquarters in Kathmandu, Nepal. The company includes over 40 businesses, spanning across all five continents. It has a recognizable impact on South Asia. The company is a power dominant in production and services of food, beverages, beer, tobacco, consumer electronic products in Nepal. The company focuses on Infrastructure, homes, real estate, healthcare, education and power sector in. It is the only billion dollar company of Nepali origin that also has an impact on the south Asian Food and Beverages market.
Wai Wai noodles
Wai Wai is a brand of instant noodles produced in Thailand by Thai Preserved Food Factory Co since 1972, and in Nepal by Chaudhary Group with technical assistance from Thai preserved Food Factory Co. since 1985. Wai Wai is pre-cooked and flavoured before packaging, so it can be eaten straight from the package or cooked in soup form. The Chaudhary company has built two plants in India for the manufacture and distribution of Wai Wai noodles. The product along with other products by the Chaudhary Group are exported to many countries in Asia and include India, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain, Malaysia, China and Singapore. The United States, Canada, Belgium, the United Kingdom and Kenya also import the product and others from Nepal. The version of Wai Wai noodles produced in Thailand is also found in Southeast Asia and Australia.
- "Chaudhary Group buys 80% of STM Telecom". telecompaper. Retrieved 15 April 2013.
- "Company History". Thai Preserved Food Factory Co.,ltd.
- "http://www.chaudharygroup.com/index.php/media/211.html". The Himalayan Times. 14 Feb 2013.
- Om Gupta (2006-04-01). Encyclopaedia of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. p. 2603. ISBN 9788182053892.
- "Wai Wai? It's Nepalese noodles". rediff.com.
- cgfoodsglobal.com - Official Chaudhary Group food website
- waiwai.co.th - Official Wai Wai noodles Thailand website
- himalyantimes.com - Chaudhary Group Sponsorship Renew Deal
- himalyantimes.com - Strike in Chaudhary Group