||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (July 2014)|
|Industry||Health care, food, education, energy|
|Founder||Mr. Lunkaran Das Chaudhary|
|Headquarters||Chaudhary Groups, Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Binod Chaudhary (President)|
|Revenue||US$ 1 billion|
|Divisions||CG Automobiles (Nepal),
CG Biotech & Ayurveda (Nepal),
CG Cement (Nepal),
CG Education (Nepal),
CG Electronics & White Goods (Nepal),
CG Energy (Nepal),
CG Financial Services (Nepal),
CG FMCG (Nepal),
CG Health Care (Nepal).
Wai Wai noodles
Wai Wai is a brand of instant noodles produced in Thailand by Thai Preserved Food Factory Co since 1972, and in Nepal by Chaudhary Group with technical assistance from Thai preserved Food Factory Co. since 1985. Wai Wai is pre-cooked and flavoured before packaging, so it can be eaten straight from the package or cooked in soup form. The Chaudhary company has built two plants in India for the manufacture and distribution of Wai Wai noodles.
- "Chaudhary Group buys 80% of STM Telecom". telecompaper. Retrieved 15 April 2013.
- "Company History". Thai Preserved Food Factory Co.,ltd.
- "http://www.chaudharygroup.com/index.php/media/211.html". The Himalayan Times. 14 Feb 2013.
- Om Gupta (2006-04-01). Encyclopaedia of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. pp. 2603–2604. ISBN 9788182053892.
- "Wai Wai? It's Nepalese noodles". rediff.com.
- cgfoodsglobal.com - Official Chaudhary Group food website