From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Wainwright, wagonmaker, or wainwright in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A wainwright is a tradesperson skilled in the making and repairing of wagons.
Wainwright may also refer to:
- United States
- British Isles
- Wainwright (name)
- Gideon v. Wainwright, major court battle
- List of Wainwrights, 214 fells (hills and mountains) described in A. Wainwright's seven-volume Pictorial Guide to the Lakeland Fells
- USC&GS Wainwright (1942) a survey ship in commission in the United States Coast and Geodetic Survey from 1942 to 1967
- USS Wainwright, name of three United States Navy ships
- Wainwright Building, landmark office building in St. Louis, Missouri
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wainwright.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.