From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It may also refer to:
- New Zealand
- Te Wairoa, also known as The Buried Village
- Wairoa College, a secondary school
- Wairoa District in the Hawke's Bay Region
- Wairoa Māori Film Festival
- Wairoa River, a number of rivers and streams in New Zealand
- Wairoa, Aldgate, a historic house in the Adelaide Hills
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.