From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|District||South Taranaki District|
Waitotara is a town in South Taranaki, New Zealand. Waverley is 10 km to the north-west, and Wanganui is 34 km to the south-east. State Highway 3 passes through it. The Waitotara River flows past the east side of the town.
- Peter Dowling (editor) (2004). Reed New Zealand Atlas. Reed Books. pp. map 44. ISBN 0-7900-0952-8.
- Roger Smith, GeographX (2005). The Geographic Atlas of New Zealand. Robbie Burton. pp. map 104. ISBN 1-877333-20-4.
- Quickstats about Waitotara
- "Cyclone set to miss NZ but heavy rain coming". The New Zealand Herald. 26 February 2004.
- Maslin, John (15 May 2008). "Dannevirke works closure could mean expansion at Waitotara". Wanganui Chronicle.
- "Te Kete Ipurangi - Waitotara School". Ministry of Education.
- "Welcome to Waitotara School". Waitotara School.
|This Taranaki Region geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|