From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wakaba is a Japanese word and name meaning "young leaf". It may refer to:
- The wakaba / Shoshinsha mark, a sign put on new drivers' cars in Japan
- Japanese destroyer Wakaba (1934), a Japanese Hatsuharu-class destroyer sunk at the Battle of Leyte Gulf in 1944
- JDS Wakaba (DE-261), the former destroyer Nashi, a Japanese destroyer that was salvaged after being sunk in 1945
- Wakaba mark, the Shoshinsha mark (初心者マーク?) or Wakaba mark (若葉マーク?), introduced in 1972, is a green and yellow V-shaped symbol that new Japanese drivers must display on their cars for one year
- Popular culture
- Wakaba Shinohara, a character in the anime Revolutionary Girl Utena
- Wakaba (Suikoden), a character in the video game Suikoden II
- Hinata Wakaba, a character in the video game Rival Schools
- Tsukishima Wakaba, one of the four sisters in Cross Game
- Tamama Aliases is "Wakaba-1" from the anime Sgt. Frog
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.