Wakae-Iwata Station (若江岩田駅) is a railway station on the Kintetsu Nara Line in Higashiosaka, Osaka Prefecture, Japan.
There are 2 side platforms and 2 tracks.
- 1914 - The station opens as a Wakae station of Osaka Electric Tramway
- 1925 - The station is renamed to Wakae-Iwata
- 1941 - OET merges with Sangu Kyuko Railway and because a station of Kansai Kyuko Railway
- 1944 - Becomes a station of Kintetsu
- 2007 - Starts using PiTaPa
|Kintetsu Nara Line
|Suburban Semi-Express: no stop
|Semi-Express: no stop
|Express: no stop
|Rapid Express: no stop
|Limited Express: no stop
Coordinates: 34°39′47″N 135°36′28″E / 34.663166°N 135.60789°E