Waldport High School
|Waldport High School|
|3000 S Crestline Dr
Waldport, Oregon, Lincoln County, 97394
|School district||Lincoln County School District|
|NCES School ID||410750000667|
|Number of students||208 (as of 2012)|
|Color(s)||Kelly green, white, and black |
|Athletics conference||OSAA PacWest Conference 3A-3|
|Website||Waldport High School website|
Waldport High School is a public high school in Waldport, Oregon, United States. The school was opened in 1958. For the 2011-2012 school year, Waldport High reported 208 students. The school is part of the Lincoln County School District.
In 2009, the school was rated amongst the top schools of the nation in test scores. They placed in the top 1% of United States High schools.
Old High School
In 2013, prior to the start of the school year, a new campus was built at 3000 Crestline Drive. The old high school at 320 Lower Crestline Drive was turned into a training facility for police and fire departments during the months of September, October, and November. On November 23 and November 24, 2013, the building was burned to the ground in a controlled burn to provide hands-on experience to several different fire departments.
- About Us - Waldport High School. Accessed 3 July 2014
- "Search for Public Schools - School Detail for Waldport High School". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved Jul 4, 2014.
- "Waldport High School". Retrieved 2014-12-20.
- "State releases high school graduation rates". The Oregonian. 2009-06-30. Retrieved 2009-07-01.
- "Oregon dropout rates for 2008". The Oregonian. 2009-06-30. Retrieved 2009-07-01.
|This Oregon school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|