From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wale in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A wale is a plank around the outside of a ship.
Wale may also refer to:
- Wale (rapper), rapper affiliated with Maybach Music
- Wale (surname)
- Charles Wale (1765-1845) English General and the last British governor of Martinique
- Gregory Wale
- Henry John Wale (1827-1892) English author, soldier and church minister ; son of the general
- Matthew Cooper Wale
- Thomas Wale, Cambridgeshire gentleman
- Samuel Wale (died 1786) English historical painter and book illustrator
- Thomas Wale (Knight of the Garter) (1303-1352) English soldier and founder Knight of the Garter
- Wale, welt or wheal, a type of skin lesion
- Wale, a term used to express cord width for corduroy materials
- WALE, the call letters of a defunct American radio station
- HSwMS Wale, Royal Swedish Navy destroyer "Wale", see List of destroyers of the Royal Swedish Navy
- Wales (disambiguation)
- Whale (disambiguation)
- Wail, a French village and commune
- Wael, Arabic surname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.