From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Walhalla is the German form of Old Norse Valhöll, which is commonly anglicized as Valhalla. Otherwise, Walhalla may refer to:
- The Walhalla memorial, German Hall of Fame, inaugurated 1842
- Walhalla-orden, a Finnish secret society founded 1783
- in the United States:
- in Australia:
Film and music:
- Walhalla (film); a 1995 Dutch thriller
- "Walhalla", a track by the Dutch trance act Gouryella
- Walhalla, musical ensemble from Italy
- Walhalla is the German and Dutch name of Panacea in Asterix.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Walhalla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.