From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Founded in 1854 around the mill to house the workers, Walkerburn now has a population of around 660.
The village is home to the Scottish Museum of Textiles.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Walkerburn.|
- RCAHMS site record for Walkerburn
- Ancient Stones: Coot Stone, Holylee, Walkerburn
- RAILSCOT photos of Walkerburn
- Southern Reporter, April 2010: Allotment cash for Walkerburn
- Minch Moor Windfarm (eventually rejected)
- Walkerburn website
- Walkerburn Community Trust
- Walkerburn Community Allotment
- Walkerburn Rugby Club
- Innerleithen, Traquair & Walkerburn Parish Church
|This Scottish Borders location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|