Wall of Sound (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Wall of Sound was a music production technique created by Phil Spector in the 1960s, which used many instruments and a special reverberation effect.
Wall of Sound may also refer to:
- Wall of Sound (Grateful Dead), a sound amplification and speaker system used by that band, principally in 1974, as well as the era in which the sound system was used
- Wall of Sound (record label), a London company founded by Mark Jones in 1994
- The big band sound of jazz orchestra leader Stan Kenton in the 1940s
- Wall Of Sound, a 2009 album by Naturally 7
- "Wall of Sound", a song by the band American Hi-Fi on American Hi-Fi (album)
- Wall of Sound, Inc., a California corporation founded by Jack Wall (composer) in 2008
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.