From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Walla Walla can refer to:
- Walla Walla people, a Native American tribe after which the county and city of Walla Walla, Washington, are named
- Place of many rocks in the Australian Aboriginal Wiradjuri language, the origin of the name of the town of Walla Walla in New South Wales.
- Washington state, United States
- Walla Walla River, the river along which the Walla Walla tribe lived
- Walla Walla, Washington, a city in Walla Walla County
- Walla Walla County, Washington
- Walla Walla Community College, in city of Walla Walla
- Walla Walla University, in city of College Place, Washington
- Walla Walla Valley AVA, wine region in the Walla Walla Valley
- Washington State Penitentiary, also called "Walla Walla State Penitentiary"
- Fort Walla Walla, also known as Fort Nez Percés
- Walla Walla, New South Wales, a town
- MV Walla Walla, a Jumbo class ferry in the Washington State Ferry System
- Walla Walla Football Club, located in New South Wales, Australia
- Walla Walla, a Jamaican term meaning to "roll around" in something (mud, dirt, etc.)
- Walla-walla, a kind of motorboat used in Hong Kong
- Walla Walla Sweets, baseball team in Walla Walla, Washington
- "Walla Walla", a song by American punk rock band The Offspring on their album Americana, referring to Washington State Penitentiary
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Walla Walla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.