Wallace Oliveira dos Santos
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2012)|
|Full name||Wallace Oliveira dos Santos|
|Date of birth||1 May 1994|
|Place of birth||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Playing position||Right back|
(on loan from Chelsea)
|2013–2014||→ Internazionale (loan)||3||(0)|
|2014–||→ Vitesse (loan)||2||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 26 November 2012.
† Appearances (Goals).
Wallace started his career with Brazilian club Fluminense, an attacking right-back, Wallace made his senior debut this year at the age of 17. He has since gone on to appear many times for the first team, helping them to the Brazilian league championship, the Rio State League and the Guanabara Cup.
On 4 December 2012, Chelsea confirmed they had signed Wallace. As part of the deal, the 19-year-old central defender who can also play at right and left back would remain with Fluminense until the end of the season. He made his first appearance in a Chelsea jersey on 17 July 2013 in a pre-season friendly match versus Singha All Stars in which he earned a penalty for his side which Romelu Lukaku converted.
Loan to Internazionale
On 14 August 2013, Wallace was loaned to Internazionale on a season long deal. He made his debut for the club on 1 September 2013 in a 0–3 away win at Catania, coming on as an 83rd-minute substitute for Jonathan. Wallace made his second appearance for Inter in a 0–7 thumping at Sassuolo on 22 September 2013, again coming on as a second half substitute. He played just four matches for Inter, three of them as a substitute.
Loan to Vitesse
Wallace helped Brazil win the South American Under-17 Championship in 2011 before contributing to their fourth-placed finish at the Under-17 World Cup in Mexico three months later. On 30 May 2014 Wallace scored the first of seven goals for Brazil U20 vs Qatar U20 in the Toulon tournament
- As of 25 November 2012
|Club Performance||League||Cup||League Cup||Continental||Total|
|Brazil||Série A||Copa do Brasil||CONMEBOL||Total|
- "WALLACE DEAL AGREED". Chelseafc.com. 4 December 2012. Retrieved 31 January 2013.
- "CHELSEA VS SINGHA LIVE COMMENTARY". skysports.com. 17 July 2013.
- "WALLACE LOANED TO INTER". chelseafc.com. 14 August 2013.
- "Catania v Inter - 1st Sep 2013". Sky Sports. 5 October 2013.
- "Sassuolo v Inter - 22nd Sep 2013". Sky Sports. 5 October 2013.
- "Wallace: Chelsea defender to join Vitesse Arnhem on loan". BBC. 30 June 2014. Retrieved 30 June 2014.
- "VITESSE LOAN FOR WALLACE". chelseafc.com. 30 June 2014. Retrieved 1 July 2014.
- "Chelsea agree deal for Brazil teen Wallace from Fluminense". BBC. Retrieved 4 December 2012.