From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A modern surname:
- Esther Wallenstein (1846–1903), founder of the Hebrew Infant Asylum in New York City
- Alfred Wallenstein (1898–1983), American cellist and conductor
- Herbert J. Wallenstein (1917–1996), Assistant New York State Attorney General
- Peter Wallenstein (21st century), American author
- Catarina Wallenstein (born 1986), actress
Works on the life of Albrecht von Wallenstein
Other items named for Albrecht von Wallerstein
- Wallenstein (band), a German rock band
- Wallenstein (board game), a medium-weight German-style board game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.