From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wallflower in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wallflower or Erysimum is a genus of flowering plants.
Wallflower may also refer to:
- Wallflower (people), a shy person
- Wallflower (band), a 1990s British rock band
- The Wallflowers, an American rock band formed in 1989
- The Wallflowers (album), a 1992 album by the band
- The Wallflowers (British band), a British indie/new wave band formed in 1985
- Wallflower (album), a 1993 album by My Sister's Machine
- "Wallflower" (Bob Dylan song), 1971
- "The Wallflower (Dance with Me, Henry)", a 1955 song by Etta James
- "Wallflower (Peter Gabriel song)", a song from Peter Gabriel (1982)
- Wallflower (comics), a fictional character in the Marvel Comics universe
- "Wallflower" (Fringe), an episode of Fringe
- The Wallflower (manga), a Japanese comic by Tomoko Hayakawa, and anime and live-action adaptations
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.