From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up walls in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Walls may refer to:
- Wall's (ice cream), a company that makes ice cream
- Wall's (meat), a British sausage brand, produced by the same company behind Wall's ice cream
- Walls, an episode of Power Rangers S.P.D.
- Walls EP, a 2005 album by The Red Paintings
- Walls (Apparat album), 2007
- Walls (An Horse album)
- "Walls" (Icehouse song), 1980
- "Walls" (Yes song), 1994
- "Walls" (The Rocket Summer song)
- "Walls" (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers song)
- "Walls", a song by John Frusciante and Josh Klinghoffer from their 2004 album A Sphere in the Heart of Silence
- "Mury" (song) (translated as Walls), a song by Jacek Kaczmarski
- The Walls, an Irish rock band
- Walls (band), an electronic indie duo based out of London consisting of Alessio Natalizia and Sam Willis
- Everson Walls (born 1959), former NFL player
- Gordon Lynn Walls (born 1905), American biologist
- Robert Walls (born 1950), Australian footballer, coach and commentator
- William Walls (1819–1893), Scottish lawyer, industrialist and Glasgow Dean of Guild
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.