Walnut Township, Montgomery County, Indiana
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location in Montgomery County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||36.41 sq mi (94.3 km2)|
|• Land||36.41 sq mi (94.3 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||869 ft (265 m)|
|• Density||38.3/sq mi (14.8/km2)|
|ZIP codes||47933, 47954, 47968|
|GNIS feature ID||0453971|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.41 square miles (94.3 km2), all land.
Cities, towns, villages
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these two cemeteries: New Ross and Pisgah.
- South Montgomery Community School Corporation
- Indiana's 4th congressional district
- State House District 28
- State Senate District 23
- "Walnut Township, Montgomery County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-27.
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Indiana Township Association
- United Township Association of Indiana
- City-Data.com page for Walnut Township
||Franklin Township||Jefferson Township, Boone County|
|Union Township||Jackson Township, Boone County|
|Scott Township||Clark Township|