From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Not to be confused with a different walpipe, a bagless instrument made from a cow's horn.[where?]
- The Musical world. J. Alfredo Novello. 1840. pp. 74–. Retrieved 23 April 2011.
- Ainsworth Rand Spofford; Charles Gibbon (1893). The library of choice literature and encyclopædia of universal authorship ... Gebbie & co. pp. 351–. Retrieved 23 April 2011.
- David MacRitchie (1884). Ancient and modern Britons: a retrospect. K. Paul, Trench & co. pp. 399–. Retrieved 25 April 2011.
- Michael Conran (1850). The national music of Ireland: containing the history of the Irish bards, the national melodies, the harp, and other musical instruments of Erin. J. Johnson. pp. 115–. Retrieved 23 April 2011.
|This article relating to musical instruments is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|