Walter Pauk, Cornell University's reading and study center director, is author of the best-selling How To Study In College. Pauk has been lauded as "one of the most influential professors in the field of developmental education and study skills". He created Cornell Notes. In 1997, Pauk was recognized for his work with the Pearl Anniversary Award by The College Reading and Learning Association.
- Pauk, Walter (1962). How to study in college. Boston: Houghton Mifflin.
- Pauk, Walter (1974). Six-Way Paragraphs - 100 Passages for Developing the Six Essential Categories of Comprehension. Providence, RI: Jamestown Publishers, Inc. ISBN 0-89061-009-6.
- Pauk, Walter; Josephine M. Wilson (c1976). Readings in English. London; New York: McGraw-Hill. ISBN 0-07-094441-5 (vol 1) Check
- Pauk, Walter (1986). Study skills for college athletes. Clearwater, Fla.: Reston-Stuart Pub. Co. ISBN 0-9614487-0-9.
- Pauk, Walter (c1987). Study skills for community and junior colleges. Clearwater, Fla: Reston-Stuart. ISBN 0-9614487-1-7.
- Pauk, Walter (c1998). Study skills for student athletes. Clearwater, FL: H&H Pub. ISBN 0-943202-69-8.
- Pauk, Walter (1999). Essential study strategies. Clearwater, FL: H&H Pub. ISBN [[Special:BookSources/0943020271X|0943020271X [[Category:Articles with invalid ISBNs]]]] Check
- Pauk, Walter; Ross J.Q. Owens (c2008). How to study in college (9th ed. ed.). Boston, MA: Houghton Mifflin Co. ISBN 0-618-76645-6.
- Some ways to get more out of studying College of St. Benedict, Saint John's University. Accessed November 12, 2007.
- Kerstiens, Gene. Studying in College then and now: an interview with Walter Pauk. Abstract of an article in the Journal of Developmental Education, v21 n3 p20-22, 24. Spring 1998. Hosted by the Education Resources Information Center. Accessed November 12, 2007.
- CRLA awards and scholarships. CRLA website. Accessed November 12, 2007.
|This article about a United States writer of non-fiction is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|