|Full name||Walter Darío Ribonetto|
|Date of birth||9 July 1974|
|Place of birth||Corral de Bustos, Argentina|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|Talleres de Córdoba|
|2010-||Talleres de Córdoba||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 23:20, 12 July 2010 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Ribonetto did not make his professional debut until the age of 27, until then he had only played amateur football in the Corral de Bustos local leagues. He made his professional debut for Lanús in 2001, playing for the club until 2003, he then joined Querétaro FC in Mexico.
After playing in Mexico, Ribonetto joined Junior in Colombia and then Olimpia in Paraguay before returning to Argentina in 2006 to resume his career at Lanús. In 2007 he was part of the squad that won the Apertura 2007 tournament, Lanús' first ever top flight league title.
|Apertura 2007||Lanús||Primera División Argentina|
- "Talleres tiene "Tino"". La Voz del Interior (in Spanish). 2010-06-21. Retrieved 2010-07-12.
- (Spanish) Argentine Primera statistics
- (Spanish) ESPN statistics
- (Spanish) Article about making his debut at the age of 27
- Walter Ribonetto Liga MX stats at Medio Tiempo.com (Spanish)
|This biographical article related to an Argentine association football defender is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|