Wandering Jew (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Wandering Jew is a character from Christian legend.
Wandering Jew can also refer to:
- Le Juif Errant (The Wandering Jew), an 1844 novel by Eugène Sue
- Le Juif errant (opera), an 1852 opera by Fromental Halévy, loosely inspired by Sue's novel.
- The Jewish diaspora
- The Wandering Jew (1923 film)
- The Wandering Jew (1933 film)
Three species of the spiderwort plant are known as "Wandering Jew":
- Tradescantia fluminensis, a shade-tolerant, easily regenerating invasive plant having small green leaves and white flowers, a South American native.
- Tradescantia pallida, a plant bearing purple leaves, with white, pink or purple flowers;
- Tradescantia zebrina, a type distinguished by leaves that feature a distinct lengthwise zebra-stripe pattern of white and green.
- Also, (blue) Wandering Jew, Commelina cyanea, a native Australian plant, common from Victoria to Queensland.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.