Wandsworth Town railway station
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location of Wandsworth Town in Greater London
|Local authority||London Borough of Wandsworth|
|Managed by||South West Trains|
|Number of platforms||4|
|National Rail annual entry and exit|
|Lists of stations|
| London Transport portal
UK Railways portalCoordinates:
The typical off-peak service from the station is:
- 8 tph (trains per hour) to London Waterloo
- 2 tph to Weybridge
- 2 tph via Richmond, Kingston and Wimbledon
- 4 tph via the Hounslow Loop Line (2 tph in each direction)
The Richmond and Hounslow services continue to London Waterloo.
|Preceding station||National Rail||Following station|
|Clapham Junction||South West Trains
Hounslow/Kingston Loop Line
- "Station usage estimates". Rail statistics. Office of Rail Regulation. Please note: Some methodology may vary year on year.
- Wandsworth Town Station upgrade approved Clapham Junction Action Group 6 September 2010. Retrieved 11 July 2011.
- Wandsworth Town upgrade work begins Network Rail 21 January 2011. Retrieved 11 July 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Wandsworth Town railway station.|